Jon Modenes's Video eNewsletter Sign Up

Sign up to Get FREE Toledo
Real Estate Video Updates 2x's a Month

Enter Your Email Address to Get Instant Updates...No Spam. Ever

Sep 24, 2013

Town Tour of Perrysburg, Ohio



Town Tour of Perrysburg, Ohio

Hey, guys! Welcome back to my video blog!

Normally, I talk about interest rates, the housing market or tips on how to sell your home. Today, though, I have something a little different for you.

I recently went on vacation with my beautiful wife and it got me to thinking about all the incredible cities I’ve been too. I’ve got to see a lot of awesome places, but I am still in love with my hometown, Perrysburg.

Perrysburg is the perfect place to raise a family. The school system is fantastic and the housing stock is amazing. They layout of the city is great and it’s easy to get around. There are great shopping amenities; it really has it all. The neighbors are great and there is a real sense of community here.

So if you have been looking at moving to northwest Ohio, consider Perrysburg. Give me a call and we can find a home that’s right for you!

Thanks for watching! Throughout the next few months we will be sending tours of different homes in the northwest Ohio area.

1 comment:

  1. hi john, i want to move permanently to perrysburg oh. could u give me an average estimate of 2-3 bedroom house. thnx

    ReplyDelete