Jon Modenes's Video eNewsletter Sign Up

Sign up to Get FREE Toledo
Real Estate Video Updates 2x's a Month

Enter Your Email Address to Get Instant Updates...No Spam. Ever

Aug 28, 2013

How to Sell Your Home Faster



How to Sell Your Home Faster

Hey, guys! Welcome back to my video blog!

I get asked all the time ‘how can I sell my house faster?’ I have four major tips to help make your home one of the best competitors out there.

1.    Repair, renovate and remodel. Before you even list your home, get the necessary repairs. Today’s buyers are smart; they expect a certain quality for a certain price. Why turn off the best buyers when you can just get the repairs done first.
2.    'Declutter' and depersonalize. When buyers come in and look at your home they want to be able to imagine living in it. Take down the pictures and religious fixtures. I often bring in a stager, whom I pay for, to get the home looking great.
3.    Maintain a Neutral Color Palette. Color is very much a taste preference. While you might love your key lime pie colored room, the potential buyer may not. It’s just a coat of paint, but it can make a huge difference.
4.    Modern décor. If you have wallpaper, get rid of it! If you have light fixtures from the ‘70s, it’s time to stop being groovy. Present a modern décor.

These are four easy, but effective ways to get your home sold faster. About six months ago the market flipped and I completely revamped my marketing plan. My strategy is unlike any other realtor’s in the Toldeo area. I am ranked within the top 1,000 realtors nationwide. Give me call. I can sell your home fast and for top dollar!

Thanks for watching!

1 comment:

  1. If you are planning on selling your home, make some time to read this article. Knowledge of how to properly sell your home can mean the difference of thousands of dollars.

    Sell My House AZ

    ReplyDelete